Mint Office Cleaning Services ensures that your office is clean and presentable when you arrive into work. As a result, this will leave a lasting impression with clients and also boosts staff productivity. Moreover, we offer daily office cleaning services across all business sectors including commercial, retail and the public sector.
What is included in our daily office cleaning service?
Here are the most common areas which are cleaned as part of office cleaning. So these are all standard for daily cleaning…
- Vacuuming of carpets and floors, mopping floors and dusting
- Cleaning of kitchens and staff communal areas
- Washrooms and toilets, sinks and cubicles
- Any balcony/terrace areas
- Desks, office equipment, replacing of bin bags
- Interior windows where reachable and any glass walls/mirrors
- Washing of crockery/cutlery and watering plants if requested
We have an excellent reputation as being one of the leading daily office cleaning companies in London. Most importantly, we are dedicated to providing the very best professional service to all of our clients. Similarly, our cleaners know what is required to ensure that your office is cleaned to the highest standards.
In addition to daily office cleaning, we provide some extra services which you may require on a periodical basis. Here are some other cleaning services which we can provide for your office…
- Carpet Cleaning – If your office carpet could do with a proper clean, please just let us know. We vacuum the carpet as standard on a daily basis. This will remove dust and debris but steam cleaning will have them looking like new. Above all, we use state of the art professional equipment to achieve the best results for your office carpets.
- Upholstery Cleaning – If there are office chairs which need to be professionally cleaned, we can help you out. For instance, we can give your furnishings a new lease of life which will benefit clients and staff alike.
- Window Cleaning – We clean the interior windows as part of our daily office cleaning routine. Sometimes they will need a deep clean along with the exterior windows in the building. This is where our professional window cleaning service can be requested. We use a reach and wash pole system to reach up to the 5th floor of the building. After that, it can be carried out periodically if required.
- Hard Floor Cleaning – This is a vital part of preserving the appearance and longevity of your office floors. It also provides staff and visitors with a safe environment. Our specialist cleaning technicians will make sure that the office floors are in an excellent condition. These can be cleaned periodically to maintain their appearance. We use specialist cleaning products from Prochem.
- Consumable Supplies – We stock a full range of consumable supplies such as toilet paper, hand towels, and soap. We can also supply feminine hygiene units, air fresheners and any other items which you may require. And eco-friendly cleaning products can also be provided as part of the contract if required.
About our cleaning operatives:
All of our staff are fully trained, have been vetted and carry I.D at all times. They are highly skilled and knowledgeable in all aspects of cleaning. We are fully ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, BICSc and SafeContractor accredited for your extra peace of mind.
In conclusion, we can help with all of your office cleaning requirements. Just give us a call on 020 7043 2084 and we will be more than happy to assist you.