Our carpet cleaning London teams know that carpets play an important role in maintaining a healthy and presentable office environment for your staff and visitors. A busy office can be a major cause of carpet wear and tear.
There are many ways to clean a carpet, it all depends on the type of carpet and the level and nature of the soiling. We offer quality carpet cleaning services in London across all sectors.
The best carpet cleaning starts with a thorough inspection:
- Our London carpet cleaning teams arrive with all of their own specialist equipment and Prochem cleaning chemicals
- We then assess the areas to see what the best method is for your specific fabric type.
- The machines which we use will remove dry soil and dirt from your carpets.
- We treat the area with a specialist solution, and this is applied to all existing stains and marks.
- We then proceed with the steam cleaning.
- Your carpet is now clean and left to dry.
Hot water extraction cleaning or Professional steam cleaning
Deep cleaning using a hot water extraction cleaning method is the most advanced treatment to use. This steam based extraction method is the most effective for washing dirty carpets, rugs and mats in your home. This method can also be used for upholstery cleaning for all of your furniture and fabrics.
Pressurised hot water extraction cleaning will rejuvenate, remove dirt and any other grime which may have built up in your carpet, rugs or even doormats. Steam cleaning tackles any household spillages and pet stains and will help to remove any unpleasant odours which may be lurking, and also any dust mites.
Steam cleaning will leave you with a spotlessly clean rug or carpet which will air dry in a few hours.